1. What are the Campus Store Hours?
Rancho Campus Hours, please refer to the bottom of our front page.2. How does curbside pick-up work?
Follow signs for curbside pickup, remain in your vehicle, and wear a face covering. Please have student ID ready to receive your order.3. In-Store Services?
Anyone wanting to come in for in-store services is required to wear a face covering, maintain social distancing, and bring a list of items you want to purchase with your form of payment.4. How do I know when my online order is ready?
You will receive two emails:
1. the first email states we received your order and we are working on getting it ready.
2. You will receive the second email when your order has been processed and is ready for pick-up or to be shipped.
3. Before picking up your order, please note the hours we are open.5. Do you need a refund?
1. Please click this customer service link for more information.
2. You will need to visit our in-store services during business hours with original receipt.6. Do you need a reimbursement?
1. You will need to visit us in-store during business hours with your student ID, original receipt and any program information you may have.7. How do I find my textbook on the website?
1. Click on course materials.
2. Click on purchase, rent and compare prices on course materials.
3. Choose term, department, course #, section #.
4. Click on green, compare prices on these course materials.
5. Click on green, begin price comparison.
6. Your textbook options will appear, click on your choice and add to cart.8. Why did my order get cancelled?
If your order is cancelled you will receive an email and may be due to the following:
1. your credit card declines due to insufficient funds.
2. Your programs or gift card declines due to insufficient funds.9. How do I CHECK-IN a, "Rental Textbook"?
1. You may return your rented textbook(s) at our in-store services during business hours.
2. You may drop off your rental textbook(s) at curbside, please have a student ID# available.
3. You may also mail your rented textbook back to us with your student ID# included to: FALL SEMESTER RENTALS DUE, December 16thChaffey College Campus Store
5885 Haven Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. 9173710. How do I pay for a late rental?
1. You may pay for any Campus Store fee in-store during business hours.11. CHAFFEY COLLEGE GRANT
1. Were you awarded a Campus Store Grant?- Yes, all fall 2021 term registered students were given a grant.
2. Can you use your Grant to purchase almost anything in the Campus Store?- Yes, see cashier for qualifying items.3. Is it simple to use your Grant?- Yes, give the cashier your student ID number at checkout.
4. When does the grant expire?- December 18, 2021